Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wednesday Oct 10, 2007 - at sea

This was the big day for the Slot Tournament and Steve entered! While I was waiting for his turn I dashed out to the centrum and discovered the captain, a chef, and a passenger were making black forest cakes. I don't think the captain should quit his day job.
Back to the slots... After 5 minutes of diligently hitting the button, Steve was almost up to 3000 credits. The unfortunate thing is we didn't know how much 'money' he had actually spent because it the machines were set to just roll over when all the credits were used up. It's an interesting thought though. Next time I think I'll count how many times it rolls over.

Since he didn't make it into the next round we took a walk and found some of our party playing mini-golf. I don't think it was going to well because it was a very windy day and the wind was blowing the golf balls around. Aw well, at least Steve H had something to blame his golf score on!


Oh yeah, there was a scrapbook day so I went in and grabbed the goodies. I wish I had some pictures that I could have scrapbooked with!

No comments: